Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Blog

Well I came on here to post about Adelyn's three parties for turning three (not my intention, just how it turned out), but something is going on with the picture uploader!!  So you will just have to stay in suspense for how it all went down and I'll tell you instead about a new blog I am starting: Live to Last.

I know several of you who follow my blog that share my goals for the new year of losing weight or getting fit or eating healthier or something along those lines.  That blog will be a place to share healthy recipes, fitness tips, and overall good ideas for a happier, longer life so that we can all reach our goals together. 

So check it out, let me know what you think, and keep coming back because there is only more to come!

1 comment:

RR said...

Great idea! BTW..We should do heart sugar cookies with the 3 amigas!