Thursday, September 23, 2010

Upcoming Show

I already sent this out on Facebook, but I thought I would post it here in case some of you aren't in a habit of checking your facebook. Some friends from church have put together a talented group of musicians to perform the album Joseph, A Nashville Tribute to the Prophet. Aaron will be playing the guitar and singing some backup vocals.

The Facebook message has been misleading in that you have to pick a certain date when you make an event. They are performing the same show FOUR weekend nights in October. We know that some of you may be coming from far away, so we understand if you can't make it but I know Aaron would appreciate all who come to check it out.

Personally I think it's going to be awesome, and of course we will be having an awesome after party as well. We will have food and good times at our house after EACH of the four shows, so feel free to stop by any of the nights! Let me know if you have any questions.

Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

Odd Family said...

Count the Odd's in on one of the nights, or maybe all of them. ha;) I am really looking forward to seeing this, I too hear it is amazing!

Coleman Family said...

Fun! Can't wait to actually hear what they've been up to all these looooooong months!

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

We'll be there on Oct. 9th -Sweet, then on to your awesome after party!!!