Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Do the Puyallup

Since the last post was all about Aaron & I, this post will be all about Adelyn! It was actually sunny the other day so we decided to take her up to the Puyallup Fair. I told her that we were going to go see some animals and boy was she a broken record the whole way up wanting to see them right away.

Most of you know her bunny is her very favorite item in the world, so of course she spent a long time trying to talk to them.

And cows are Aaron's favorite thing in the world, so he wanted to talk to them and get a picture of her with one for his family. Just kidding of course, but it really is crazy to think that he has probably spent more time in his life with cows than he has with me!!!


Another favorite, the horses. Since we have a horse pasture behind our house, Adelyn wakes up every morning wanting to know if the horsie is out. We were amazed at how big some of the ones at the fair were!!!

In the kids section they had a little petting farm where you could get in with some of the animals. Here she is with a little baby goat.




Those of you on Facebook may have already seen the video of her dancing that I posted yesterday. For those on facebook less often, I thought I would post one here too. Don't worry...it's a different one with a nice little chicken wing move. Love it. Of course I taught her everything she knows!!
Those kids just can't help themselves when the Black Eyed Peas come on!
We had a great time and are glad we went when we did because it was pouring rain today!!!!


3 comments:

Coleman Family said...

She's quite the dancer, alright! I love the fair! The scones, the hobby hall, the animals - LOVE it!

RR said...

Adelyn ..so cracks me up!

I was over at Kathryn's the over night. She has a brillant vocabulary and isn't afraid to use it.

I love it.."A" kind of reminds of "O", ha!

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Adelyn is such a little character:) I loved the video:)!!! The Fair is soo awesome for kids!!! Glad you guys had a great time!