Thursday, February 4, 2010

Made for Walking

Jay & Susan and clan, this is for you! I know I promised it weeks ago and I dropped the ball. She started taking a few steps here and there around her birthday, but now she is doing the real deal!! This video is from a couple of weeks ago and it is crazy to see how much better she already is at getting around. The last couple of days I haven't seen her crawl at all, which just means I have to be that much faster myself!!!

I know, I know she is getting so big and we can't believe it!!!

2 comments:

Coleman Family said...

She is the cutest little fluffy thing ever! She's like a baby chickie! I love when they start walking, it's so cute to see them trying to follow wherever you go!

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Adleyn is soo adorable- I LOVE her walking!!!!