Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Back to Blogging

I have received some comments from folks that maybe I should add a little bit more to this blog of ours. It is pretty obvious that I haven't done anything with it since creating it back in November. Now it is February almost March and I think it's time for us to really get serious. We have been a little distracted by the busy-ness of the holidays, which were a lot of fun and Aaron starting up his own blog. He was inspired by Elder Ballard's talk at BYU-Hawaii encouraging people to start up blogs as a missionary tool. As Aaron is a ward missionary at our new ward in Bellevue, he liked the idea and took the challenge. Even though he has only had it for awhile, there are a lot of interesting posts on there with some interesting comments. If you haven't already, you should check it out at www.graceforgrace.com or by simply following the link on the right. My work has also been pretty busy lately--sending me to the Middle East and Turkey (which I plan on writing an earful about, so stay tuned for stories by far my most interesting trip ever) and then I will be leaving again for Taiwan this week. Too much travel for newylweds, I tell you what!!

No comments: