Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sunniest Fall Ever

I know, I know, I am always commenting on the weather in my posts.  I am so lame.  But happiness in my life here in Washington is very effected by whether or not the sun is going to be out.  I check my weather app nightly before bed to what adventures the weather will allow for the next day.

Thankfully, September and October have given us more than their share of unbelievably sunny days.  We took advantage of that with morning walks through the trails that we love by our new house, or the park that is just a five minute walk away.  

And of course, several visits to the pumpkin patch!!


Aaron's farm-livin' background makes him drawn to horses whenever we come across them, so of course Adelyn and Barett both had to take a ride.


I feel like most kids love animals, but Barett is really intense about them whenever we spot one.  Even if it is just a crow or a seagull.  Which, sidenote, we saw a bald eagle right above our gym yesterday...even I was excited about that one!


You can't see his face in either of these, but can you feel that intensity?!?!


We had a great time on the hayride...though during this time, Jadyn spotted the "PERFECT" pumpkin, so we had to trudge all the way back here to find it.  She cracks me up.


They had these cute little miniature John Deere tractors.  Anytime he can get behind the wheel, it is hard to tear him away.


Aaron's mom joined us there for a little FHE, with some Chili, Cornbread, and pumpkin painting afterward.


When I told Adelyn to smile, she told me first she wanted to do a pose like this.  Don't know where she got that from, but it is funny the things they start to pick up the more they understand about the world around them.  She is constantly surprising me.


Somehow we didn't take any of the pictures of the final product, but I can assure you, they are amazing.  Come by and visit our new house and you can check out the display on our front porch.

We ended up realizing that we all did pretty much the same thing that we did last year.  What a creative bunch...don't be ashamed Carrie Coleman!!


Well maybe we are not creative at painting, but someone is at posing!  Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings with the costuming and trick or treating.  One thing's for sure is that it won't be sunny!!  Gotta love a good rainy Northwest Halloween.  Hope it is a good one for ya. 



7 comments:

RR said...

So are you totally forgetting to mention something?? hmm

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.