Sunday, February 20, 2011

Getting Excited

Thanks everyone for your congratulations!! It's very touching to see the love and support we have from such great friends and family. It also helps me get more excited. I have felt sicker this time around than I did with Adelyn, so when people ask me if we are so excited, sometimes I have to remind myself that I am!! It's terrible I know


We had a surprise ultrasound this week, which DEFINITELY reminded me of my excitement, and made it all a little more real for Aaron. :) I thought I would share one of the pics from that. Sorry it's not that one that makes it look like we are having a BOY...though Aaron did specifially ask for them to print that one so he could share it.




I have also had greater moodiness, and more food cravings with this pregnancy, so a big thank you to Aaron for his patience and support!! Just a few of the random ones: eggs sandwiches (and anything with eggs in general), avocadoes, grapefruit, meat meat and more meat, mashed potatoes, Cheetoes Puffs, and most recently Cinnamon Rolls (I finally gave into this one and have some rising right now!!).

What were some of your cravings?

14 comments:

Heather said...

sounds about right...meat,meat & more meat!!! i craved cinnamon rolls with Audra. ummm they still sound so good. i might come & pick me one up!!! ;)

Yeay for a Boy!!!!! :)

Brandon and Becca said...

I can't believe you already know what you are having. So fun! I craved BBQ potato chips, Subway, and pasta roni. At least that's what stands out. Congrats on a baby boy!!!

Christina said...

Yay for boys!! Those sound a lot like my cravings, but with some added cheese and anything else salty!

Elisa said...

That's funny. I craved eggs, and any turkety sandwiches for most of the first part of my pregnancy. Only now, am I not craving them so much. I also craved citrus alot and sour patch kids. Must be the boy that makes us crave this stuff!

Deidra said...

I've craved fruit. And more fruit. With a side of fruit.

Right now I can't even imagine craving meat. It hasn't bothered me to eat it, but I could go days without missing it. (I'm sure Chris would LOVE it if all I wanted was meat!)

Holly said...

I think the wierdest thing I ever craved was chicken enchiladas with potato salad-gross I know...I also really wanted a banana milkshake once but I have never even had a banana milkshake.
Congratulations on the little boy! They are so much fun :) Oh, and for my heartshaped dinner I used my hands to make the meatloaves, a fork to shape the potatoes, a knife for the butter, and a cookie cutter for the jello. Good luck witht the morning sickness, I was so sick with my first and third pregnancies, it definatley wears you out!

Odd Family said...

We are soooo excited for you guys!! I craved meat as well. Which is funny bc I usually am not a fan of meat.

Aaron said...

I must be having sympathy pregnancy things going on...all the time b/c I always want meat!

Coleman Family said...

Ice. I loved to chew ice! I have no idea why! That and Arby's sandwiches...you know, the gross thin sliced barely meat ones! Congrats on the boy!

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Wow, that is awesome! Little boys are soo fun (but I am prejudice ofcourse)!!! Congrats! I craved hot dogs, indian food and popcorn- all salty!

Megan Cramer German said...

Congratulations! I'm right there with you on the Cheetoes (although i like the crunchy ones) and cinnamon rolls. Every time I'm at IKEA I want one! I haven't given it yet, but maybe now I will! Hope you are feeling better soon!

RR said...

I don't crave anything. I don't even like eating when I'm pregnant.

It's so sad. Perhaps when I feel better.

So excited for a boy! Lets start shopping. You know my obsession is child decor!

Elisa said...

Good to see you today to! Sorry it was so quick. we'll have to get together soon and let the girls play. As you can see, Kylee is starting to grow out of her scared of everyone mode. It was actually out of character for her to be so outgoing. But it was funny. She was soaking up the attention, and loving it!

The Willis Wonder Years said...

You will LOVE having a little boy! They are so fantastic!!! We are so excited for you! I hope you get feeling better soon and get out of the icky feeling phase! Keep feeding those cravings! You totally deserve it! Let's see, cravings? Pickles, california rolls, and steak were seriously all I wanted with Matthew. Maybe the meat craving thing has to do with having a boy since they usually are big carnivors! ;o)