Thursday, August 20, 2009

Animal Lover?

Yes, it has been a busy summer. We just returned from yet another family reunion and had yet another great time. Though we haven't been seeing much of the folks in our new ward, we have been seeing a lot of family and old friends. All in all Adelyn and I were gone two weeks and put almost 3000 miles on the car (her longest trip yet) and she handled it pretty nicely.

Aaron's reunion was centered around the Cassia County Fair & Rodeo, which is apparently a big deal in Burley. No one in his family could believe that I, being from Texas, had never been to a Rodeo so they were all pretty excited for me to go. I will admit that it was a lot of fun and wish I would have gone to one sooner. I didn't get any pics of the actual show, but I just had to share these of Adelyn.

Aaron's mom was really excited to see Adelyn with the animals and truth be told, her reactions were indeed priceless. If you can't see the look on her face, please click on it and zoom in!








But then again...maybe it isn't just the animals that have her concerned after all...


More pics and stories soon, just had to share these first because I got such a kick out of them.

9 comments:

Deidra said...

It was good to see you guys. That's why the Cassia County Fair and Rodeo is such a big deal-- you never know who you'll see! :)

Coleman Family said...

My favorite is her hat that's sitting on top of her head! Crack me up!!! Love the expressions though..she looks like, "what the...?"

Heather said...

just found your blog through carrie.... yeah!! :) it was fun seeing you today! your little one is just way too cute! :)


my blog is:
www.theredlifesavers.blogspot.com

Elisa said...

Too cute! You're right, clicking and zooming makes it 10X better. I love those expressions! Glad you guys had fun!

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Wow- those are cute pics- looks like you guys had a Blast!!! Rodeos are the best!!! Adelyn looks very concerned but soo cute!

aaron said...

She was concerned with the animals. Content with her Dad.

Holly said...

Adelyn's expressions are so funny, what a cutie! It was nice to finally meet you, glad you made it home safely!

Odd Family said...

Welcome home! Glad Burley treated y'all well. We too enjoyed our stay!;) Hope you are going to be in town for awhile now..you seem to be always leaving.:(

RR said...

I'm there with her. Animals belong outside. My neighbor has cats and the other day management was outside. I went out to see what was going on and there were fleas everywhere. SICK HUH??