Sunday, March 1, 2009

Not So Secret Obsessions

I saw this picture on facebook and of course had to click on it and find out what it was all about. Apparently someone has been kind enough to set up a facebook account for The Chocolate Chip Cookie. I immediately became a fan.



Most of you know that I have a cookie obsession--they are my favorite dessert by a long shot and I find every excuse to bake them. The chocolate chip cookie's page has a link to an article in the New York Times about some tricks to making the perfect cookie. I thought I would share it with all you bakers out there. Have fun experimenting!!

9 comments:

Brian and Martha said...

I will try it tomorrow. I too LOVE cookies, especially chocolate chip ones.

Odd Family said...

BECCA! I am a cookie-holic. I know thats not a word but I TOTALLY am. Thank you for sharing that. I make chocolate chip cookies every Sunday night.MMMMMM

Holly said...

I've been searching for the perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe forever! Hopefully this will lead me there...that picture makes me hungry!

Clairine Runtung said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clairine Runtung said...

I became a huge fan of cookie since I came here to the US! We don't eat cookies a lot in Indonesia, but now my Mom loves them too because I baked them last summer when I went back home! :)

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Thanks for sharing yummm... Those are some great tips!

Elizabeth C said...

Well, having children gives you even MORE of an excuse to bake cookies! ;)

Kathryn said...

Yum...cookie...me want cookie...are you practicing anytime soon...we are on our way over.

Elisa said...

Hey, so that deal was a special sale, and if you want to know the special details on how to get them so cheap, let me know! They don't look that cheap when you go to buy them!