Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Six Weeks and Smiles

To the long distance grandparents, aunts, and uncles, I'm sorry we have slacked in our posting of cute pics. Things have been a little crazy around here the past couple of weeks. I'll post more about the craziness soon, but I wanted to get some pictures up of Adelyn for you. I can't believe she is six weeks old today!! I thought I would help her celebrate by sharing her latest development with you...smiling!!

This is the day I decided she was smiling for real...and not just from gas or drifting off to sleep. It was about two weeks ago when she was about a month old and she was sitting on my lap and would smile everytime I touched her cheek or nose.



This is later that same day when Aaron was playing with her and confirmed my conclusions about her smiles being for REAL.



Here is a week after that...half smiling...half ready to give a knock out punch. She's a tough girl, I tell you what!



Adorable!



We decided we needed more pics of the three of us, so Michelle helped us out on Sunday. It was Adelyn's first time to wear a dress to church and I'm sure she loved it, despite her tights being way too big.






3 comments:

Elisa said...

That picture of you guys is so cute! She does look like she is enjoying her dress, she is smiling so much! I can't wait for Kylee to smile for real!

Holly said...

I can't believe she's 6 weeks old! You guys are a beautiful family!

Heather said...

she is beautiful and you guys look so happy!