Thursday, January 8, 2009

Baby Pics

First of all, I have to tell you that Jenn posted some more good pictures on her blog, so you should check those out; I promise more good times with the niece's shots.

We thought it would be fun now that we have shown off pics of our new little baby to post some of our own baby pictures so you could more easily compare. I don't think I really need to tell you which is which. Many people have been saying that Adelyn has my cheeks and I thought this picture would help you see just how big my cheeks really were...don't be jealous!





And here is one of the little precious at five days old for ease of comparison--starting to look less scrunched by that painful trip down the birth canal.



And here she is looking up at mommy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becca and Aaron and Adelyn!
Adelyn is beautiful! What a great adventure you are on now!
Everyone at the temple is so happy for you! My birthday is Dec. 29; to make sure I was never "lost" in the holidays, my mother always had a party for me. Just an idea for the kindred feelings I'm having for Adelyn!
Take care of each other!

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Oh my goodness- Adelyn is such a cutie- looks liek you guys are having soo much fun with her:)

RR said...

Hey when will you be in Olympia. You should start coming to our play groups. They are Thursday at 10:30. I started going long before Olivia was old enough to play with anything. Let me know. See you soon. Rachel