Thursday, November 20, 2008

Eight Month Belly

Since it has been over a month since I last showed off the belly, I thought I would document its progress and share it with all of you long distance friends. I tried to keep the same shirt and the same spot for more ease of comparison. We had our latest doctor's appointment on Tuesday and she said everything is looking great and moving along nicely. Only 26 days to go!! Of course I am hoping for less--an early arrival would be nice.



Except of course for the fact that we still haven't done any shopping, despite all the great advice that I got from so many of you. But we officially had our last day working in the temple and I only have two more weeks of work, so hopefully we will now have some time to get everything ready for the arrival of the papoose.

I just wanted to say that I really appreciated all the advice, by the way, even though I haven't been able to thank you individually like I have wanted to. You don't know just how much all of you helped orient me into the baby world. Aaron is impressed by my knowledge on what we need to prepare, and I'm just thankful I have such good friends. You are the best!!!

4 comments:

Elisa said...

Ya, it's soo close! Your belly still looks so small to me! Either you just cary good, or this is your first baby! Or both! My belly is HUGE, me and Jeremy are amazed at how far out it goes this time around. I think by the time I deliver my belly is going to be as far out as I am tall! No joke! I am excited to see pics! I am anxiously going to be waiting my turn after everyone I know delivers, and I still have at least a month. I think January is going to be very long for me, but we'll see!

Christina said...

You look great! I'm excited to see the baby and hear what you name her.

Anonymous said...

are you even pregnant? It just looks like you ate too much. . .lol

But seriously, you look great! Hugs and prayers for your last few weeks:)

becky & mike said...

Gosh Becca your belly is so little!!! You look amazing!! Hope everything is going well. I feel bad that we missed everyone at Brady's farewell. It would have been nice to catch up again. Good Luck!! You don't have too much longer now!! Love you guys!!