Saturday, July 5, 2008

Sharing Time

Hey folks! I know some of you complain that we don't write in here often enough, and it looks like it has been another month!! I figured I ought to come on here though and let everyone know that hasn't already heard or observed my burgeoning size, but I am prengant!! For those of you who haven't heard, I apologize for the impersonal blog, but we just haven't been the best at broadcasting our news. I am 16 weeks along, which gives us a due date of December 16th. In case you are curious, here is an idea of what a 16 week fetus looks like.



I think the worst of my morning sickness has passed and I am starting to feel much better now. Except for the wild hormonal emotional swings that is--thanks Aaron for being so patient with me and such a big help and support!

We are scheduled for our ultrasound on August 1st after I get back from my next trip, so we will be sure to post those pictures and let you know what the sex of the little one is. Hope all is well!

12 comments:

Em said...

aaah! congratulations. so exciting. i vote to not find out the sex of the babe. we did it and it's such a great surprise when it's born. it's so unbelievable.

stephanie said...

hooray for your little family! what exciting news!

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys! Let me know if you have a girl or boy! I am so excited for you both!

Kristine said...

We are thrilled for you two. It was great to be with you a couple of weeks ago. We look forward to hearing your news and maybe we'll see you this month at the temple (Saturday, July 19th). = )

Heather said...

eeeeeehhhh! we are super excited for you guys! congrats! that's so great!~heather and evan mann.

Elizabeth C said...

Congrats!! So happy for you guys!!

christine said...

congratulations.

p.s. don't know if you know who i am---christine jolley. used to be in your ward.

Claire said...

Congratulations! Although I will admit that I had heard already through the family grapevine. Good luck with the pregnancy... are you still moving?

Ryan said...

Congrats guys! That is awesome news. Having a baby is such a wild and amazing adventure. I am excited for you both. Hope you are feeling well Becca.

Brandon and Becca said...

I meant to say congrats a week ago when I saw your post, but I forgot. Anyway, congrats! That is so exciting. I can't wait to hear what you're having.

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are soo happy for you guys- can't wait to find out what the sex is:) I can't believe you are 16 weeks along already!

Christina said...

Yay! Thanks for sharing!