Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Quick Florida Getaway

So I am not smart enough to have my slideshow be a part of my post, so I am doing them separately. Hopefully you will be able to see the pics and the message in the same place!! Anyway, Aaron's company is based in Fort Lauderdale so he invited me to go down with him for some good times. I probably had more good times than he did since he had training to go to, but we had great times together after he was finished. We checked out the Everglades, Miami, and Key West. It was a whirlwind trip, but a lot of fun!!

7 comments:

Elizabeth C said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun down there! I'm craving the warm weather right now, our spring is really fickle with sunny and then snowy days back to back.

Holly said...

Those alligators make me nervous! I don't think I could ever do that, and that guy with his head on the alligator's mouth is insane! We got to go to Florida two years ago and had a great time, it's nice to be able to get away for awhile!

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Wow- Looks like you guys had a Blast! I bet the beaches are soo nice there;) The alligators are a tad scary:)

Elisa said...

Ya! I found your blog! It looks like you guys had a wonderful time in Florida. We enjoyed coming up for Aaron's birthday, and we want to get together again soon. Talk to you guys later! And all your travels look like soo much fun! What a great experience to have had.if you don't have our blog here it is ejpetersonfam.blogspot.com

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Hi Becca:)
We can't believe how soon the move is coming up- time really flies by fast:)- very excited!! We are looking in the Lacey area- hopefully we can find a house by the end of June:)

Holly said...

Becca,
I posted links to the places I found those clothes at the bottom of that wardrobe post. Have fun!

Ryan said...

Looks like you had a sweet trip to Florida. Did you try any fried alligator down there? Sorry I didn't alert you to the birth of our daughter. Life has been turned a little upside down lately with the new addition, but she is amazing. I highly recommend picking one up if you have the means.